Hosting a bridal brunch soon? Find brunch menu ideas and recipes suitable for your wedding or special occasion. Includes recipes for tea sandwiches, finger foods, and more.
Perhaps you want to have an informal gathering a day or two before the wedding to the families can get to know each other a bit better.
Or you might want to treat your bridesmaids to a special thank you bridal brunch as a show of appreciation for them being a part of your life.
In either case, hosting a bridal brunch is a great idea. Make it a relaxing, informal setting and dress it up with the theme colors from your wedding.
Considering this is more than likely going to be a larger group, I would recommend setting the brunch food up buffet style. Find more brunch party planning tips and ideas.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
You don’t have to make them all! Just pick and add a few new ideas in with your existing favorites.
A Bridal Brunch Menu
Main Course Selections
- Quiche – This quiche is made with flaked crab meat, eggs, Swiss cheese, green onion, and evaporated milk.
- Classic Deviled Eggs – Always a favorite and an easy to eat finger food.
- Cold shrimp served with cocktail sauce
- A meat and cheese tray of your favorite salami and cheeses. You can also add in a port wine cheese spread. Serve with sesame crackers.
- Chopped Ham Tea Sandwiches
- Pretty in Pink Fruit Salad – It is made with oranges, apples, bananas, pineapple, walnuts, and maraschino cherries.
- Fresh Fruit Tray and Dip – Choose fruit in season like apples, oranges, strawberries and the like. Serve with marshmallow creme fruit dip.
- Mini-Fruit Tarts – made with mini pastry shells, vanilla coconut filling, and topped with fresh summer fruits of blueberries and cherries.
- Raw Veggies and Dip – Fill a plate with crisp baby carrots, sliced of avocado, red, green, and yellow pepper slices and bite sized pieces of cauliflower.
- A fresh green salad made with Arugula or Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, slices of avocado and sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Easy Cucumber Sandwiches
- Classic Taco Salad
- Veggie Pizza
- Blueberry Muffins – Make them into mini muffins for a brunch menu.
- Cranberry Scones – Made with dried cranberries and topped with a vanilla glaze
- Mimosa – Classic Champagne and orange juice with a splash of Grand Mariner.
- Bellini Cocktail – It is made with peach nectar, peach schnapps, and a dry sparkling wine.
- Bloody Mary – A brunch favorite. Tomato juice, seasonings, and a garnish of your favorite vegetable.
- Sangria – An easy sangria recipe made with orange juice, lemon juice, dry red wine, and club soda.
Also include coffee, tea, milk, and orange juice.
- Cake Doughnuts with coffee glaze – A classic recipe that is rolled, cut out, and fried. Definitely a favorite.
- Blueberry Coffee Cake – This blueberry coffee cake recipe is made with butter, sugar, eggs, and milk. This coffee cake has a butter crumb topping and uses sweet blueberry pie filling.
- Dainty Lemon Tea Cookies
- Spice Cookies</li
- Orange Coconut Tea Cookies
- And of course, a great looking and tasting cake!
Above image Â© yang yu – Fotolia.com
Classic Brunch Menus
More Brunch Ideas