All-American Cheeseburger Pie is a quick and easy dinner recipe made with eggs, hamburger, cheddar cheese, and onion.
This is a no crust quiche that is a nice choice for a low carb diet.
Are you on a low carb diet? This is a good breakfast or brunch recipe for low carbohydrate diets because there is no crust and no biscuit mix used in the recipe. This keeps the carbohydrates to a minimum. For those of you that are not on a low carb diet: don’t pass this one up!
This is a very tasty quiche recipe made from basic ingredients that you usually have on hand. You and your family will enjoy this quiche for any meal.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas
Serve with toast, jam, and jelly. Also, try this recipe for popovers. A fresh fruit compote or melon and grape salad makes a nice side dish as well.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
All-American Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
All-American Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow or green onion
- 1- pound hamburger thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 10" oven safe quiche pan with cooking spray.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add hamburger. Crumble and brown the hamburger meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain off extra fat and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, cornstarch, salt and eggs.
- To assemble:
- Evenly spread out the crumbled hamburger on the bottom of the quiche pan.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the hamburger.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture evenly over everything.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until it is golden brown and set in the center.