All-American Cheeseburger Pie
All-American Cheeseburger Pie is a quick and easy dinner recipe made with eggs, hamburger, cheddar cheese, and onion.
This is a no crust quiche that is a nice choice for a low carb diet.
Are you on a low carb diet? This is a good breakfast or brunch recipe for low carbohydrate diets because there is no crust and no biscuit mix used in the recipe. This keeps the carbohydrates to a minimum. For those of you that are not on a low carb diet: don’t pass this one up!
This is a very tasty quiche recipe made from basic ingredients that you usually have on hand. You and your family will enjoy this quiche for any meal.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas
Serve with toast, jam, and jelly. Also, try this recipe for popovers. A fresh fruit compote or melon and grape salad makes a nice side dish as well.
Handmade and Vintage Quiche Dishes
Hey! Have you been looking for a handmade or vintage quiche dish or want to find one for a wedding or housewarming gift? Check out these vintage quiche dishes on Etsy. Really cool! On Etsy you can find so much more than just crafts. Check it out.
All-American Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet yellow or green onion
- 1-pound hamburger, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ½ c. milk
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 10" oven safe quiche pan with cooking spray.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add hamburger. Crumble and brown the hamburger meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain off extra fat and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, cornstarch, salt and eggs.
- To assemble:
- Evenly spread out the crumbled hamburger on the bottom of the quiche pan.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the hamburger.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture evenly over everything.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until it is golden brown and set in the center.
Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
Great Date Night Dinner Ideas