A delicious crustless crab quiche recipe made with real crab meat or imitation crab meat. Swiss cheese, egg, and green onion add flavor to this quiche.
Succulent sweet crab meat makes this a special seafood quiche that your family will love.
It is a very simple recipe to make when you are in a hurry, as there is only 20 minutes prep time. Swiss cheese, egg, and green onion add a nice flavor to this quiche recipe. Serve for a late morning breakfast or brunch.
If you are lucky enough to have real crab meat available, you can use the same proportions as listed in the recipe. When you use canned crab meat the key to getting rid of the fishy taste is to rinse and drain it well before adding it to the recipe.
Green onion has a mild flavor and complements the delicate crab meat rather than overpowering it as some other onions can do.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
This quiche can be made ahead the day before and then reheated in the oven for an easy morning meal.
Serve with side of crisp bacon or other breakfast meat and then add in a fruit choice like cinnamon apples or poached pears.
This also makes an easy and filling weeknight dinner.
Crab Quiche With Swiss Cheese and Green Onion
Crab Quiche with Swiss Cheese and Green Onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1- 7-1/2 ounce can well-drained flaked crab meat (or 8-10 ounces imitation crab meat, well-drained and flaked into small pieces)
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10" to 12" glass quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, beaten eggs, and milk.
- To the above mixture, add the sliced green onions, crab meat and Swiss cheese.
- Pour the entire mixture into your prepared quiche pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is set and a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
More Quiche Recipes
Spinach Mushroom and Onion Quiche
Bisquick Quiche Recipe With Mushroom, Broccoli, & Swiss Cheese
Bisquick Quiche with Ham and Parmesan Cheese