This quick and easy spinach mushroom onion quiche has fresh spinach, fresh mushrooms, onion, Swiss cheese, and eggs for a great flavor combination that is wonderful for breakfast or as part of a spring or summer brunch menu.
This is a crustless quiche that uses baking mix in with the egg mixture to hold everything together.
By using fresh spinach, this quiche recipe tastes fresh and is also an easy way to get a few more leafy greens into your diet.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!
Just a touch of hot red pepper gives this quiche a little extra flavor without being too spicy and makes a delicious brunch or breakfast recipe.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas
Serve this quiche recipe with bacon, pork sausage, toast, jam, and jelly. Also, try this recipe for popovers instead of regular bread or toast. A fresh fruit compote or melon and grape salad makes a nice side dish as well.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works.
Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points.
No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app.
Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Spinach Mushroom Onion Quiche Recipe
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese (2 cups shredded)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped fine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12" quiche pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Tear fresh spinach into small pieces. Layer fresh spinach, Swiss cheese, fresh mushrooms, and onion in bottom of quiche pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, baking mix, salt, pepper, crushed basil and hot red pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and the center is set.