Bisquick Quiche Recipe With Mushroom, Broccoli, & Swiss Cheese
Try a quick and easy Bisquick quiche recipe made with fresh mushroom, broccoli, Swiss cheese, and onion. Serve this quiche for breakfast or brunch.
This quiche recipe has no real crust because the Bisquick and egg mixture makes the crust. This makes it a nice low carbohydrate alternative to the pastry crust of a traditional quiche.
You can make this recipe in no time, go take a shower and it will be ready when you are! Serve this quiche recipe for breakfast, brunch or a quick dinner.
How To Make Quiche With Bisquick
Using a product like Bisquick allows you to get your meal on the table faster. The ingredients include flour, leavening, cornstarch, salt, and sugar, among others. Having these ingredients pre-mixed can be handy on a busy day. When you mix the Bisquick and eggs together it makes its own crust.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas
Handmade and Vintage Quiche Dishes
Hey! Have you been looking for a handmade or vintage quiche dish or want to find one for a wedding or housewarming gift? Check out these vintage quiche dishes on Etsy. Really cool! On Etsy you can find so much more than just crafts. Check it out.
“Looks like easy, delish recipe!” – Lisa Jones via FB
“I have the bisquick Quiche in the oven now. Looks soooo good and so easy to make. Thank you so much for lunch!” – Bonnie Rogers via FB
“This is the first of a big change being made in the mom in laws to be new look on life. So here we go to get the stuff n get started with u thanks.” – Andrew C. via FB
Bisquick Quiche Recipe With Mushroom, Broccoli, and Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, broken into small pieces
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ c. chopped green onion
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese (for top of quiche)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 10" pie plate or 12" quiche pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly layer sliced fresh mushrooms, broccoli pieces, Swiss cheese, and green onion in the quiche pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt, and pepper until smooth and free of any lumps.
- Pour into quiche pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
More Quiche Recipes