An easy sangria recipe made with orange juice, lemon juice, brandy, dry red wine, and club soda. Serve this as a fun brunch drink along with a quiche, brunch casserole, omelets, popovers or just about any savory brunch food.
It is always a bit fun to have a drink for breakfast on occasion when you are relaxing with family and friends.
It is also refreshing on a warm sunny afternoon when you get a chance to enjoy the sun on a day off and have friends over.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!
Be sure to add the thin orange slices to each glass. It really adds to the full effect of the tropical feeling this drink has.
The addition of a strawberry or mint leaves put a finishing touch on this drink.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works.
Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points.
No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app.
Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Using a dry red wine works to balance the sweetness of the orange juice. Look for a fruity, full bodied Spanish style dry red wine.
Easy Sangria Recipe
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 8 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup brandy
- 5 Tablespoons superfine sugar
- Ice Cubes
- Club Soda
- 1 bottle Dry Red Wine
- ¼ cup Maraschino cherries
- 6 orange slices
- mint leaves for garnish
- Kitchen Equipment Needed
- glass pitcher
- 6-tall hi-ball bar glasses
- Step 1: In a glass pitcher, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, brandy, and sugar until dissolved and blended.
- Step 2: Fill each glass with ice. Pour equal amounts of the juice mixture into 6 tall hi-ball bar glasses.
- Step 3: Fill ⅔ full with club soda. Add dry red wine to taste. Garnish each serving with a mint leaf, cherries, and an orange slice.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. Double if necessary.
Hot Cocoa Mix