What happens when you combine ice, rock salt, and cream? Homemade ice cream! Bring back childhood memories with this Rival Ice Cream Maker.
This Rival ice cream maker (White Mountain brand) is a very solid machine and of excellent quality with a very heavy duty motor that will keep on making batch after batch of delicious homemade ice cream.
Four quarts of ice cream is enough to feed a crowd of hungry people and still have a little bit left over.
It looks very similar to the old fashioned hand crank machines, but now you don’t have to try and find a bunch of children to turn the crank for you, as the electric motor will take care of that for you.
It is quite simple to use and makes smooth creamy ice cream. The machine is a little noisy, but the results are quite worth it. It is a win-win! No sore shoulders and great homemade ice cream.
Your entire family will enjoy making some new memories and all sitting down to have a dish of homemade ice cream together.
Rival Ice Cream Maker (White Mountain) Product Features
- Ice cream maker machine makes up to 4 quarts of ice cream
- Triple-action dasher self-adjusts to ensure uniform scraping and smooth, creamy results
- 12,000 RPM heavy-duty motor provides powerful churning torque
- Inner canister is made from durable stainless steel
- Traditional wood bucket design with convenience of electric operation
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 13.2 x 19.8 inches ; 18.2 pounds.
Still have questions? View more detail and read product reviews about this White Mountain 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Freezer
P.S. Originally this post was written featuring a Rival Ice Cream Maker brand. In the years since, the name seems to have changed or the company was bought out. Currently there seems to be a bit of confusion as to the Rival products. The best I could find was a Wikipedia entry that explains the history of the acquisitions.