A fun fruit pizza recipe made with chocolate chip cookie dough for the crust and spread with cream cheese. Strawberries, grapes, bananas, and kiwi fruit garnish this sweet dessert.
Since this recipe is fairly simple, it is a good one to have your children help you with. You slice the fruit and let them arrange the fruit on the pizza any way they want.
This fun pizza could also be used for a birthday or children’s party in place of a cake. It is also a welcome sight on a brunch menu when you have guests at your home. Your office co-workers will like this one too.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!
Serve this fun treat as the sweet part of a brunch menu or as a dessert or snack. This recipe always seems to be requested at family get-togethers and is a treat for your co-workers as well.
A note on using bananas for this recipe. They will brown rapidly, so if you use bananas, you need to make sure you serve this within a few hours. You can also squirt a bit of lemon juice on the bananas to keep them from browning as quickly. Also be aware that the bananas will brown if refrigerated, so again only use them if you are going to be serving this quickly. If this is the case for you, I would recommend just about any other fruit that doesn’t brown upon contact with the air as a replacement.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works.
Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points.
No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app.
Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Fun Fruit Pizza With Cookie Dough Crust
- 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese - (8 oz)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 3 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup of Grapes (red or green)
- Lightly spray a 12" pizza pan with non-stick vegetable cooking spray. Unwrap the pre-made cookie dough and press it out flat on the pizza pan.
- Bake the cookie dough according to the directions on the package. Let the crust cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Spread this cream cheese mixture evenly over the cookie crust.
- Slice the bananas, strawberries, and kiwi fruit thin. Slice each of the grapes in half.
- Arrange the fruit however you would like on top of the cream cheese mixture, covering the surface.
- Slice with a pizza cutter into 12 slices and it is ready to serve.
Comments: Other seasonal fresh fruit may be substituted for strawberries and kiwi.