An easy breakfast pizza made with a crescent roll crust and topped with Italian sausage, cheese, eggs, and red and green bell peppers. Serve for breakfast or as part of a brunch menu.
This is an easy to make pizza for breakfast that can feed at least four family members. It is not too spicy and tastes best fresh out of the oven when the cheese is warm and melted.
I love all of the colors showing through from the red and green bell peppers. Although red peppers may cost more at certain times of the year, it brightens up this dish and I would recommend using both red and green peppers.
Serve it with coffee, fruit juice or a serving of fresh fruit for a quick and easy breakfast on the go. You can also use this breakfast pizza as part of a brunch menu by cutting the pizza into about 12 thin slices.
“Thinking about making this for coming Sunday Ladies Brunch at church and cookie trade hmmmm what to make what to do.” – Patricia P. via FB
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Easy Breakfast Pizza
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound bulk ground pork sausage or 8 pork sausage links sliced
- 1 cup frozen Southern style diced potatoes thawed
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open both packages of crescent rolls and place on an ungreased 12" round non-stick pizza pan. Work the dough by pressing it together on the bottom of the pan. Build up the outer edge slightly, so your filling will stay in place and make sure to seal any perforations on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small frying pan or skillet, using medium heat, cook the sausage until done. Drain any excess fat. Cool slightly.
- Seed and chop the red and green peppers and set aside.
- Layer crust in this order: cooked sausage, potatoes, peppers, and cheese.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and pepper together in a small bowl and pour over the pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Look for the eggs to be completely set up and the crust to be golden brown.
More Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Weekend Brunch – The Best of Breakfast and Lunch
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Quick And Easy Breakfast And Brunch Recipes
Healthy Breakfast Burrito Recipe