Bran Flake muffins made with bran flakes, milk, egg, and butter. Serve these muffins with softened cream cheese or a low sugar jam as part of your next breakfast or brunch.
These muffins taste great, are higher in fiber than a traditional muffin, and can be part of a diet to lower your cholesterol levels.
Bran flake muffins are a quick and easy breakfast and brunch staple. They also freeze well.
They also taste wonderful with butter and low sugar apricot jam. Try them with softened cream cheese on top for a nice change of pace.
A fruit spread like apple butter or pear butter gives extra flavor as well. Even the kids will like this muffin recipe.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
A traditional healthy bran muffin made with bran flakes cereal that you have eaten these for years.
“The bran flake muffins sound simple and DELICIOUS! Cannot wait to make them. Thanks.” – Dot Wells R. via FB
Simple Bran Flake Muffins
Bran Flake Muffins
- 2 cups Bran Flakes cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons soft butter
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a standard size muffin tin(s) with 12 paper baking cups.
- Combine bran flakes and milk in a medium sized mixing bowl and let stand until moistened.
- Add the egg, butter, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir ingredients together just until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 3/4 to level full. Distribute the batter evenly between each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.