An easy deviled eggs with relish recipe made with hard cooked eggs, sandwich spread, relish, mustard, and paprika. Serve these deviled eggs as part of a breakfast or brunch menu, take them to a family gathering or a potluck dinner at work.
Deviled eggs are nutritious and are an easy way to get some extra protein in your diet. Try them for breakfast or brunch instead of cereal. Also, they make a quick and easy item to bring to a family picnic, pig-out day at work, or just to have around the house for snacking.
Aside from tasting great and being a good protein source, they also fit in well with low and moderate carbohydrate diets.
Special thanks to a loyal reader for sharing this recipe. Beth writes “that at family get togethers everyone votes me to bring the deviled eggs because they are so good. This is kinda a secret that I have now exposed. Enjoy…”
Deviled Eggs With Relish
Deviled Eggs with Relish
- 12 extra large eggs
- 4-6 Tablespoons Sandwich Spread Kraft
- 2 Tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 squirts of mustard
- paprika optional
- Cook the eggs by one of two methods.
- If you have an egg cooker, that is by far the easiest way to get consistent hard cooked eggs.
- If not, begin by placing the cold eggs in the bottom of a large kettle and filling with cold water so that it covers the eggs by at least an inch. Bring to a boil on the stove. Just when the water begin to boil, remove the eggs from the heat and cover. Let stand about 10 minutes and then run cold water over them until the water in the kettle runs cold. Dry and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Peel the shells from the eggs.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and separate the whites from the yolks. Place the whites on a serving tray and place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the sandwich spread, relish, and mustard the bowl with the yolks and mix thoroughly. The density must be scoopable. If needed add more sandwich spread.
- Scoop the spread by teaspoons and place into each of the egg whites and sprinkle each egg with a dash of paprika.
More Deviled Egg Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Basic Deviled Eggs Recipe with Three Variations
More Appetizer Recipes
Chicken Salad Pickle Boats Recipe With Dill Pickles
Old-Fashioned Pickled Egg Recipe
Baked Crab Dip With Cream Cheese And Green Onion