A corn salad recipe made with baby corn, green and red pepper, onion, celery, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing and topped with corn chips. Serve this cold vegetable salad for a picnic or as a side dish.
When I think of summer, this is one recipe that makes its way to the top of the pile. Fresh bits of corn bursting with flavor pop in your mouth when you take a bite. This salad has a lot of crunch and flavor from the fresh vegetables alone.
One of the best parts of this recipe is the corn chips. Crunchy Fritos Chili Cheese corn chips add a nice flavor to the salad, as well as added crunch. The dressing uses dry ranch dressing mix and mayonnaise for a smooth, mellow flavor.
I think this is a refreshing cold corn salad that pairs well with a quiche or breakfast casserole for brunch. You can also serve it for lunch or dinner with a sandwich or hamburger as an alternative to French fries. You can also use this for a potluck recipe or take it along for an office pig-out day or a picnic.
I recommend using fresh corn if you have it available, as it adds to the wonderful flavor of this corn salad, but you can also make this any time of year with frozen corn from your garden or purchased from the grocery store.
Fresh Corn Salad Recipe Topped With Chili Cheese Corn Chips
Crunchy Corn Salad
- 2-16 ounce packages frozen baby corn thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red onion
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 4 Tablespoons dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 10- ounce package Chili Cheese Fritos Corn Chips you can substitute regular Fritos also
- Thaw frozen corn and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop red and green peppers, onion, and celery. Add to the corn.
- Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip and 4 Tablespoons dry Ranch dressing mix.
- Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Right before serving, add the 10-ounce package of chili cheese Fritos Corn Chips, crushed and mix well. You can also place a few on top of the salad for a finishing touch.
More Cold Salad Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Spaghetti Pasta Salad
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Taco Salad For A Crowd
Fresh Summer Corn Salad
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Homemade Potato Salad Recipe
Chicken Salad Recipe
Fresh Broccoli Salad Recipe
Copper Penny Carrot Salad
Four Bean Salad Recipe
Marinated Tomato Recipe
Classic Pesto Pasta Salad
Homemade Freezer Cole Slaw Recipe