Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
These cream cheese scrambled eggs are baked in the oven with milk, butter, and cream cheese. Serve these unique scrambled eggs for an easy breakfast or brunch.
Very little preparation makes these eggs perfect to serve when company comes for breakfast or brunch.
This recipe makes a 9 x 9″ square glass baking dish and serves 4-6 people, depending on what else you choose to serve with it.
You can also double the recipe as shown in the photo, and use a 9″ x 13″ square pan to serve a larger number of people.
Note: A little cream cheese goes a long way. You might be tempted to use more cream cheese than the recipe calls for, but I would caution you against adding too much cream cheese. It tastes great and makes the eggs creamy, but sometimes there can be too much of a good thing.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas:Serve with toast and jam, honey, or bagels and cream cheese. A fresh fruit compote makes a nice complement as well. Fried ham or bacon will round out the meal.
Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 9 eggs
- ½ cup + ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼-cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and salt.
- Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of a 9" x 9" glass baking dish.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut the cream cheese into small ½" pieces and drop in to the hot egg mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You can also double the recipe as shown in the photo, and use a 9" x 13" square pan to serve a larger number of people.
Serve with bacon, toast, and juice.
More Breakfast Eggs Recipes