These cream cheese scrambled eggs are baked in the oven with milk, butter, and cream cheese. Serve these unique scrambled eggs for an easy breakfast or brunch.
Very little preparation makes these eggs perfect to serve when company comes for breakfast or brunch.
This recipe makes a 9 x 9″ square glass baking dish and serves 4-6 people, depending on what else you choose to serve with it.
You can also double the recipe as shown in the photo, and use a 9″ x 13″ square pan to serve a larger number of people.
Note: A little cream cheese goes a long way. You might be tempted to use more cream cheese than the recipe calls for, but I would caution you against adding too much cream cheese. It tastes great and makes the eggs creamy, but sometimes there can be too much of a good thing.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas:Serve with toast and jam, honey, or bagels and cream cheese. A fresh fruit compote makes a nice complement as well. Fried ham or bacon will round out the meal.
Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4- cup butter 1/2 stick
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and salt.
- Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of a 9" x 9" glass baking dish.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut the cream cheese into small 1/2" pieces and drop in to the hot egg mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.