Fresh fruit kabobs are made with mandarin oranges, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple chunks.
Serve with a marshmallow creme fruit dip for breakfast or as part of a weekend brunch menu.
This is a wonderful fruit recipe to make for the kids for breakfast or lunch!
Let the kids help put the fruit onto the skewers. It will be hard for them to pass up the colorful skewers and the sweet marshmallow creme fruit dip.
Of course, if you have other fruits in season and available, feel free to mix it up and add or subtract different fruits. Choose a nice mix of colors for the best effect.
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
These kabobs can also be served for brunch to add a nice touch of color to the standard brunch foods.
Fresh Fruit Kabobs
with Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip
Fruit Kabobs with Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- 24 fresh strawberries
- 24 seedless grapes
- 24 fresh pineapple chunks
- 24 mandarin orange slices
Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped or grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon ginger
Kitchen Equipment Needed
- 12-8 " metal or wooden skewers
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries and grapes. Drain the oranges. Cut pineapple into 1" chunks.
- Thread fruit onto 12-8" skewers. Chill on a flat plate in refrigerator.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, orange rind and ginger.
- Serve in individual serving bowls per person as a dip with the kabobs.
More Fruit Dip Recipes
Smooth And Creamy Yogurt Fruit Dip