Fresh fruit kabobs are made with mandarin oranges, strawberries, grapes, and pineapple chunks.
Serve with a marshmallow creme fruit dip for breakfast or as part of a weekend brunch menu.
This is a wonderful fruit recipe to make for the kids for breakfast or lunch!
Let the kids help put the fruit onto the skewers. It will be hard for them to pass up the colorful skewers and the sweet marshmallow creme fruit dip.
Of course, if you have other fruits in season and available, feel free to mix it up and add or subtract different fruits. Choose a nice mix of colors for the best effect.
These kabobs can also be served for brunch to add a nice touch of color to the standard brunch foods.
Find more fruit recipes like these fruit kabobs.
Fresh Fruit Kabobs
with Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip
- 24 fresh strawberries
- 24 seedless grapes
- 24 fresh pineapple chunks
- 24 mandarin orange slices
- Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped or grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Kitchen Equipment Needed
- 12-8" metal or wooden skewers
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries and grapes. Drain the oranges. Cut pineapple into 1" chunks.
- Thread fruit onto 12-8" skewers. Chill on a flat plate in refrigerator.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, orange rind and ginger.
- Serve in individual serving bowls per person as a dip with the kabobs.