An easy peaches and cream coffee cake recipe made with vanilla pudding, sliced peaches and cream cheese and topped with sugar, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. Serve this coffee cake with coffee for breakfast, brunch or an afternoon treat.
This coffee cake recipe could quickly become one of your family favorites. The smooth cream cheese filling tastes great with the sliced peaches and cake.
The streusel topping adds flavor with sugar and cinnamon and a bit of crunch from the chopped walnuts. The crunch provides a nice contrast to the sliced peaches.
It is quick and easy to make with only about 20 minutes prep time and 30 minutes baking time. That makes this recipe especially nice for unexpected company. Watch this coffee cake disappear quickly!
Cut into small slices and serve with a breakfast casserole or quiche and a fruit salad for a painless brunch. You can also just enjoy this with a good cup of coffee as a morning treat.
Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake Recipe
Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1- 3 ounce package vanilla pudding not instant
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-15 ounce can sliced peaches drain and save juice
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons peach juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and softened butter. Mix well. Add pudding, egg, and milk. Beat with an electric mixer for two minutes at medium speed.
- Grease a deep 10" pie pan or glass pie dish. Pour in batter. Arrange peach slices on top.
- In a separate bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, 3 Tablespoons peach juice, and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with electric beater until smooth. Gently spoon over the batter and peaches within 1 inch of the edge.
- Combine 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/3 cup chopped walnuts. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until cream cheese filling is set and it is slightly golden brown around the edges.
More Coffee Cake Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Peach Coffee Cake with Pecan Streusel Topping
Easy Coffeecake Recipe with Brown Sugar Cinnamon and Pecans
Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake Recipe
Buttery Vanilla Crumb Coffee Cake