This sweet peach coffee cake recipe is made with peach pie filling, cinnamon, brown sugar, and finely chopped pecans. The subtle nutty flavor of the pecan Streusel topping complements the sweet chunks of peaches.
The coffeecake recipe has a finer crumb and is a nice treat for breakfast, brunch, or an afternoon snack. It also works well for an easy weekend dessert. Rich, sweet and delicious, you will be proud to serve this delicious peach recipe to your family and friends. You may find yourself wanting a second piece of this coffee cake. It is hard to stop at just one piece!
When I was photographing this my husband and I each took a taste. Both of us said “Oh, yes this one is good!”
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!
How To Make This Peach Coffee Cake
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1- 21 ounce can peach pie filling
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup finely ground pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9" x 9" pan. You may also use a 7" x 11" pan.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg whites, butter and vanilla. Beat using a whisk for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Sprinkle ½ of the Streusel topping mixture on top of the batter.
- Carefully spoon the peach pie filling over the top of the batter, distributing evenly to cover the batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining Streusel topping mixture on top of the peach pie filling.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
Please do not cut down the amount of salt too much in this recipe - perhaps to ½ teaspoon if you wish. The salt is necessary to balance the sweetness of the pie filling and sugar.
More Coffee Cake Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works.
Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points.
No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app.
Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List