Cinnamon apple waffles are made with fresh shredded apples, cinnamon, butter, egg, and milk. These homemade waffles bake light and fluffy with a crisp edge. Serve this waffle recipe for breakfast or brunch.
When fall is approaching my thoughts turn to the delight of biting into a crisp ripe apple. If you don’t have your own apple tree in your yard, look for a local farmers market and you might get to sample a few types of apples.
While traditional waffles are tasty on their own, this recipe takes a twist by adding a shredded apple into the batter. Add in the heady fragrance of cinnamon and your kitchen will smell wonderful when you are making these for breakfast.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the work I put into this site!
Pancake And Waffle Toppings
Cinnamon Apple Waffles
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 medium apple, peeled and shredded (using a large hole cheese grater)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat waffle maker or waffle iron.
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, beat eggs until thick and creamy.
- Add milk, melted butter and vanilla to the eggs. Beat well until incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in the fresh shredded apple.
- Bake as your waffle iron or waffle maker directs.
Serve with fresh sweetened whipped cream and cinnamon syrup.
Old-Fashioned Waffle Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
Are you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works.
Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points.
No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app.
Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX
You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List