A non-alcoholic orange punch recipe made with orange juice, ginger ale and maraschino cherry ice cubes. Serve this non-alcoholic punch for any occasion like a bridal, baby shower or party.
Many times, when you are searching for a new recipe for punch, it can be hard to know what the end result will taste like. Because there are only a few ingredients in this punch, you can make up a sample glass with orange juice and adding in some ginger ale, so you can try it for yourself before serving it to guests. Maraschino cherries brighten up the punch and always look festive in a punch bowl.
This recipe is also nice as it is non-dairy, unlike many others. So those of you who have guests with a dairy intolerance will be quite pleased. This would also be a fun recipe for a children’s birthday party.
Find more recipes for punch like this orange punch recipe.
Punch Recipe Cookbook
Orange Punch Recipe
- 2-(12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 cans ice cold water (use can from orange juice as measure)
- 1 2-liter bottle of Ginger Ale
- 1 large jar Maraschino Cherries, stems removed
- A day or two before make the ice cubes. In your ice cube trays, place a maraschino cherry, stems removed, in each of the compartments and fill with water to make the ice cubes. Make 4 dozen maraschino cherry ice cubes.
- About 15 to 30 minutes before guests arrive, assemble the punch. In a large punch bowl, combine the frozen orange juice concentrate and water. Stir to dissolve completely.
- Place ½ of the ice cubes in a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour ginger ale to fill the bowl. Replenish with the maraschino cherry ice cubes and ginger ale as needed.