Fruit Punch Recipe with Orange, Lemon, and Pineapple
A non-alcoholic fruit punch recipe made with tea, orange, lemon, and pineapple juices and topped with ginger ale. Serve this tasty drink recipe for brunch, a wedding shower or bridal shower.
Punch can be served for a variety of festive occasions along with coffee and other traditional drinks. It goes over well with almost everyone and is an easy way to serve beverages when entertaining a large number of people.
This is a refreshing punch as it uses ginger ale and tea to cut down the sweetness of the fruit juices.
Of course, you can always add your favorite booze like bourbon or whiskey to the punch as well for the adult occasions.
Antique and Vintage Punch Bowls
Hey! Have you been looking for an antique or vintage punch bowl set or want to find one for a wedding or housewarming gift? Check out these antique and vintage punch bowls on Etsy. Really cool! On Etsy you can find so much more than just crafts. Check it out.
Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch Recipe
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup tea leaves
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- mint sprigs
- maraschino cherries
- 3-6 drops red food coloring
- 1-1/2 quarts ginger ale
- Combine sugar and 3 cups of the boiling water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Boil for 7 minutes without stirring. Cool.
- Pour remaining boiling water over tea leaves. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Combine fruit juices, sugar syrup and tea and food coloring. Chill.
- When ready to serve, pour over an ice ring in a punch bowl, add ginger ale, maraschino cherries and garnish with a few sprigs of mint.
More Punch Recipes
Warm Cider and Rum Punch
Sherbet Punch Recipe
Champagne Punch Recipe
Orange Punch Recipe
Party Punch Recipe
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Strawberry Kool-Aid Punch With Ginger Ale
Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
Festive Christmas Punch Recipe