An easy non-alcoholic Kool Aid punch recipe made with cherry and strawberry Kool-Aid, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate and ginger ale. Serve this tasty non-alcoholic drink recipe for brunch or an evening party. You can also get creative with the flavors of the Kool-aid and try a few different berry flavor combinations.
If you are looking for a fun punch recipe without alcohol, this is a quick and easy one to try. If you did want to add alcohol, I would recommend a light rum.
One of the things I like about this recipe is the beautiful red color. If you have glassware with etching on them, the bright red punch will show off the design nicely.
The sweetness of the Kool-Aid is balanced by the tangy citrus flavors of orange juice and lemon juice. It is also balanced out by adding ginger ale for a fun punch that can be shared by both adults and children.
In addition to serving this for a Christmas or holiday party, this festive punch recipe would be a nice addition to a bridal shower, baby shower brunch, or a school dance.
Non-Alcoholic Kool Aid Punch Recipe
Easy Kool-Aid Punch Recipe
- 1 large punch bowl (you can also use a large stock pot or plastic pitcher for mixing-something that will hold about 4 quarts of liquid)
- 2 packages cherry Kool-Aid drink mix
- 1 package Strawberry Kool-Aid drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1-6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-6 ounce can frozen lemon juice concentrate
- 1 quart ginger ale
- In a large punch bowl or plastic pitcher, dissolve the powdered Kool-Aid drink mix and sugar in 3 quarts of cold water.
- Add frozen concentrates and stir well.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Serve with an ice ring in a large punch bowl or pour a portion into a pretty glass serving pitcher for individual servings.
More Punch Recipes
Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXXAre you ready to save money on your grocery bill and earn gift cards from your efforts? Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code MXUXX and get 2,000 points. It’s a free app that turns grocery receipts into rewards. Click here to read my Fetch Rewards review on how it works. Just scan any grocery or gasoline receipt, and earn points towards awesome rewards. You’ll earn on all matched brands and products and gain access to exclusive offers that earn you even more points. No more entering codes, completing tasks or jumping through any hoops! Just scan your grocery receipt, and get rewarded. Click here to download the FetchRewards app. Use my Fetch Rewards Referral Code: MXUXX You can find more money saving referral codes here: Referral Code Master List
Warm Cider and Rum Punch
Sherbet Punch Recipe
Champagne Punch Recipe
Party Punch Recipe
Fruit Punch Recipe
Orange Punch Recipe
Festive Christmas Punch Recipe
Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
1 thought on “Cherry Kool Aid Punch Recipe With Ginger Ale”
Sounds delicious! I love a good punch recipe