A sherbet punch recipe made with lime or orange sherbet, lemonade, pineapple juice, and 7-Up. Serve this delicious non-alcoholic ice cream punch for a Christmas brunch or holiday party.
This punch would also be appropriate served for a baby shower or wedding shower. It is a fun and festive drink to serve at a children’s birthday party. The sherbet ice cream melts into the punch and gives a creamy flavor that is offset by the fizzy 7-Up.
Use it as a party punch when you will have at least 6-8 people over and will not be having a heavy meal. Because of the ice cream in this beverage, it is a bit heavier of a drink. Serve with lighter appetizers.
This ice cream punch makes about 30-6 ounce servings.
Punch Recipe Cookbooks
Need a few more ideas for punch? Check out these cookbooks on Amazon.
Sherbet Punch Recipe
- 2 12-ounce lemonade concentrate
- 5-6 cans of water
- ½ can (46-ounce) pineapple juice (about 23 ounces)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle of 7-Up (1 liter), pre-chilled
- 1 pint of frozen lime or orange sherbet
- Pre-chill all ingredients.
- Mix lemonade, water, and pineapple juice, and sugar in a large punch bowl until dissolved.
- Slowly pour in 1 bottle of 7-Up or other clear carbonated sweet soda.
- Place scoops of lime or orange sherbet on top of the punch and this sherbet punch recipe is ready to serve. The ice cream will melt in to the soda and also works to keep the drink cold without the use of ice.
More Punch Recipes
Warm Cider and Rum Punch
Orange Punch Recipe
Champagne Punch Recipe
Party Punch Recipe
Fruit Punch Recipe
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Strawberry Kool-Aid Punch With Ginger Ale
Fruity Rum Punch Recipe
Festive Christmas Punch Recipe