An easy non-alcoholic Kool-Aid punch recipe made with cherry and strawberry Kool-Aid, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate and ginger ale. Serve this tasty non-alcoholic drink recipe for brunch or an evening party. You can also find more punch recipes like this one here.
If you are looking for a fun punch recipe without alcohol, this is a quick and easy one to try. If you did want to add alcohol, I would recommend a light rum.
One of the things I like about this recipe is the beautiful red color. If you have glassware with etching on them, the bright red punch will show off the design nicely.
The sweetness of the Kool-Aid is balanced by the tangy citrus flavors of orange juice and lemon juice. It is also balanced out by adding ginger ale for a fun punch that can be shared by both adults and children.
In addition to serving this for a Christmas or holiday party, this festive punch recipe would be a nice addition to a bridal shower, baby shower brunch, or a school dance.
You can also get a bit creative with the flavors of the Kool-aid and try a few different berry flavor combinations.
Are you looking for more punch recipes? If so, check out this cookbook:
Punch Recipe Cookbook
Non-Alcoholic Kool-Aid Punch Recipe
- 2 packages cherry Kool-Aid drink mix
- 1 package Strawberry Kool-Aid drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1-6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-6 ounce can frozen lemon juice concentrate
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Kitchen Supplies:
- Large punch bowl (you can also use a large stock pot or plastic pitcher for mixing-something that will hold about 4 quarts of liquid)
- In a large punch bowl or plastic pitcher, dissolve the powdered Kool-Aid drink mix and sugar in 3 quarts of cold water.
- Add frozen concentrates and stir well.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Serve with an ice ring in a large punch bowl or pour a portion into a pretty glass serving pitcher for individual servings.