A champagne punch recipe made with Southern Comfort, cranberry juice and champagne. Try this punch recipe for a Christmas party, a holiday brunch, or any festive special occasion.
Who doesn’t love punch at a holiday Christmas party? This one is just for the adults! The Southern Comfort liquor in this drink recipe gives the sweetness that a good punch needs and the champagne provides just the right amount of fizz to make your nose tingle.
Adding cranberry juice to this holiday beverage adds balance to the liquors.
This is a delicious alcoholic punch recipe for an evening party or special occasion.
Garnish with cranberries floating in the punch bowl, sprigs of mint leaves, or slices of oranges.
Wondering if you need the Angostura Bitters? They help add depth to the punch and other alcoholic drinks. They also add balance to the sweetness of the juices in this punch. Try them out ahead of time by mixing your punch and pouring yourself a tasting glass. Add a small dash of bitters and see if you like the flavor. If you do, go ahead and add the bitters to the larger bowl of punch.
Find more punch recipes like this champagne punch recipe.
Punch Recipe Cookbooks
Need a few more ideas for punch? Check out these cookbooks on Amazon.
Champagne Punch Recipe
- 1 fifth Southern Comfort
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 quart 7-Up
- 1 cup fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters (optional)
- 2 fifths champagne
- Pre-chill all ingredients the day before your party.
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients except the champagne and stir.
- Slowly place large pieces of ice or an ice ring into the bowl. Ice cubes will work also, but tend to melt quicker and water down the punch.
- Slowly pour champagne into the bowl to fill.