Creamy Whipped orange butter is a sweet whipped spread made with real dairy butter, orange juice and confectioner’s sugar.
Serve this flavored butter on toast, waffles, pancakes or French toast for breakfast or brunch.
This spread has a light and delicate orange flavor from the orange juice and is just slightly sweetened with confectioners sugar.
Try a fun and easy way to add a little pizazz to your table. The addition of orange flavor is a nice surprise for your family and guests and compliments pancakes and other breads quite well.
This creamy orange spread only takes a few minutes to prepare and by beating the butter with an electric mixer, it much easier to spread on pancakes, waffles, or toast.
Or, if you prefer, you can spread this into butter molds, chill, and you will have a really nice presentation to offer your guests.
This recipe is quick and easy to make and will add that extra special touch to your brunch menu.
It would also be good on cinnamon rolls, dessert breads, quick breads, biscuits, or scones.
You might like these other flavored spreads as well: strawberry butter or honey cinnamon butter (see links to recipes below). Each are delicious treats that will add some extra flavor to your morning meal.
Creamy Whipped Orange Butter Recipe
- 1 cup softened butter
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
- Place the butter, orange juice, and confectioner's sugar into a medium mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer beginning with a low speed, combine all ingredients until blended.
- Using high speed , whip this orange spread for 3-5 minutes until it turns light and fluffy.
- Place it in a decorative serving bowl and serve as a fun and tasty addition to your table over pancakes or waffles.