A non-alcoholic fruit punch recipe made with tea, orange, lemon, and pineapple juices and topped with gingerale.
Serve this tasty drink recipe for brunch, a wedding shower or bridal shower.
Punch can be served for a variety of festive occasions along with coffee and other traditional drinks.
It goes over well with almost everyone and is an easy way to serve beverages when entertaining a large number of people.
Of course, you can always add your favorite booze to the punch as well for the adult occasions.
More Punch Recipes
Punch Recipe Cookbook
Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch Recipe
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup tea leaves
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- mint sprigs
- maraschino cherries
- 3-6 drops red food coloring
- 1-1/2 quarts ginger ale
- Combine sugar and 3 cups of the boiling water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Boil for 7 minutes without stirring. Cool.
- Pour remaining boiling water over tea leaves. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Combine fruit juices, sugar syrup and tea and food coloring. Chill.
- When ready to serve, pour over an ice ring in a punch bowl, add ginger ale, maraschino cherries and garnish with a few sprigs of mint.