An easy strawberry smoothie recipe made from fresh strawberries, pineapple and orange juices, and sweetened with vanilla. Serve this non-dairy smoothie as a quick breakfast on the go.
The strawberries and pineapple juice give this smoothie a nice fresh flavor that both children and adults will love.
This is a non-dairy smoothie recipe for those of you who want to pass on yogurt or have an intolerance or allergy to dairy products.
One of the best things about this smoothie is that after you have blended everything together, you get small bits of strawberry in each sip.
For those of you who want a thicker smoothie and don’t have any issues with dairy products, you can certainly add 1/2 cup of vanilla or plain yogurt to the recipe below.
It is a quick and simple way to get breakfast fast when you are running out of minutes in the morning. This easy strawberry smoothie recipe makes a blender full, enough for the family to share.
Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 9 ounces frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 3 cups Dole pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into an electric kitchen blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Stop and stir when necessary. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with a strawberry and sprig of mint leaf if desired.
- If you can't finish this all at once, refrigerate the blender container overnight, give it a whirr in the morning and it will taste as good the second day.