Try a quick and easy Bisquick quiche recipe made with fresh mushroom, broccoli, Swiss cheese, and onion. Serve this quiche for breakfast or brunch.
This quiche recipe has no real crust because the Bisquick and egg mixture makes the crust. This makes it a nice low carbohydrate alternative to the pastry crust of a traditional quiche.
You can make this recipe in no time, go take a shower and it will be ready when you are! Serve this quiche recipe for breakfast, brunch or a quick dinner.
Breakfast and Brunch Serving Ideas
“Looks like easy, delish recipe!” – Lisa Jones via FB
“I have the bisquick Quiche in the oven now. Looks soooo good and so easy to make. Thank you so much for lunch!” – Bonnie Rogers via FB
“This is the first of a big change being made in the mom in laws to be new look on life. So here we go to get the stuff n get started with u thanks.” – Andrew C. via FB
Bisquick Quiche Recipe With Mushroom, Broccoli, and Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, broken into small pieces
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ c. chopped green onion
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese (for top of quiche)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 10" pie plate or 12" quiche pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly layer sliced fresh mushrooms, broccoli pieces, Swiss cheese, and green onion in the quiche pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt, and pepper until smooth and free of any lumps.
- Pour into quiche pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.